The Drinan Enterprise Centre is located just off the M1 on the Feltrim Road, Kinsealy near Swords, North County Dublin. The centre is located 4 minutes from Swords Town Centre and is 8 minutes from Dublin Airport which gives it instant access to all International Airline Networks.
Drinan Enterprise Centre is easily accessible from the M1 and is conveniently located in relation to Dublin and Drogheda Ports, the M50 Motorway and Dublin City Centre. View a detailed map here.
UNPARALLELED access to transport networks
- Convenient access to all National Transport Networks.
- Convenient access to Dublin’s Commuter Rail & Bus Services. The park is serviced by the number 43 bus service which provides a direct link to Swords, Dublin Airport, Malahide and the City Centre.
- Instant access to Dublin Belfast Rail Services.
- The Park can be accessed via the Drinan Interchange (Airside access from M1) or from the Old Swords Road via the Malahide Roundabout on either the Drinan or Malahide Road.
Travelling Times by Car
- 4 minutes – Swords Town Centre
- 6 minutes – Malahide
- 8 minutes – Dublin International Airport
- 7 minutes – M1 Motorway
- 9 minutes – M50 Motorway
- 11 minutes – Dublin Port Tunnel giving direct access to Port and Freight Facilities
Travelling Distance by Car
- 3.1km- Main Street Swords
- 4.4km- Malahide
- 6.5km- Dublin Airport
- 9.6 km - Dublin Port Tunnel